Important Information for FS/GR State
1. Red and Blue (or reversible) singlets are required to compete.
2. Payment is online this year. Your registration is not complete without payment. Here is the link to the pre-registration site.
3. Pre-registration cutoff for TX-USAW State is 1:00 pm on Friday. This will be a firm cutoff. All late registrations will be charged an additional $20.00 per style. Late registrations are CASH ONLY. Pre-Registration cutoff for Body Bar is Wednesday at 7:00pm. Body Bar late registrations will be charged an additional $10.00 per division. Late registrations are CASH ONLY.
4. Wrestlers must weigh-in in a complete, unaltered singlet with all seams intact.
5. Wrestlers must compete in their age group. Wrestlers are allowed to compete in one entry per style that they are eligible for. (Body Bar Girls and Texas State Girls may enter all styles that they are eligible for based on their age).
6. Wrestlers are allowed to represent registered TX-USAW clubs for the state tournament. The club/team list is current. If your team is not listed, select Unattached for your team. If you recently registered your team, contact Jose Delgado to verify so that I can add it to the team list.
7. Coaches must be registered USA Wrestling coaches to purchase a wristband.
8. Coach's wristbands must be purchased for $10.00 on the Trackwrestling Pre-Registration site for the event. Here is a click sheet on how to purchase a wristband.
9. Only Copper and higher level coaches are allowed to coach Body Bar Schoolgirl and Body Bar Divisions I and II. Only Bronze and higher level coaches are allowed to coach Body Bar UWW Cadet and UWW Junior.
Copper and Bronze clinics are available online on themat.com, http://www.teamusa.org/usa-wrestling/coaches/ncep-certification
Latest Greco rule modifications week of 4/9/15.
Explanation of the explanation - click here!
Get Registered Now!
TX-USAW Spring Meeting
Saturday, March 14, Noon-4pm
DoubleTree Dallas Love Field
(formerly Wyndham Love Field)
3300 W. Mockingbird Ln.
Dallas, TX 75235
See State Meetings page for agenda, proxy form, and other materials
2014-2015 Texas USA Wrestling IRONMAN Series
Nov 29 - Panhandle Nationals - Amarillo Convention Center
Dec 20 - Edge of Texas Nationals - El Paso
Jan 16/17 - Houston Nationals - Merrell Center, Katy
Jan 23/24 - Cotton Bowl Nationals - Fort Worth
Jan 31 - Heart of Texas Nationals & Novice State - Round Rock Sports Center, Austin
2014-2015 State Tournaments
Feb 28 (Sat) - Open State - Round Rock Sports Center, Austin
Mar 1 (Sun) - Rookie State - Round Rock Sports Center, Austin
No upcoming events found.